Sunday, 15 June 2014

Hello everyone
Well today I find myself at maybe the biggest cross road ever in my life.
My son is 4 months away from been 21 and everything seems like a big blur.
What have I done and not done. Well one thing is for sure there is more that a have not done and that I should have done. How did I waste so many years.
Tonight I recommitted my life to God  and although I am very happy about that I am also wondering what now. I have nothing holding me to this life I  ðŸ’­ I knew. Nothing is holding me to this town or province or for that matter country. Maybe it's time to rethink, reevaluate my needs and wants. Maybe it's time for change no matter were life is about to take me one thing I know I have with me is my faith and love for God. So I hope you will all join me as I figure out my new adventure and life looking forward to some suggestions along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment