16 June 2014 - 10:30am
Well another day and the realization that I belong nowhere is becoming more real. More alive I have this burning desire in my tummy and in my heart to run for the hills and flea everything I know.
but in the same token its "what, were, who" the only thing that is constant in my life is my son and well God.
i am going out now and will update when i get back remember the days when we were free to do as we were once wanted to do and how come has life become so difficult, enjoy this public holiday, as the sun shines on my face warms me up from the inside out.
14:57pm
well i had an awesome day with a friend at a Bird Park, quite peaceful, however i still had this feeling that i should be somewhere else.
What lies ahead of me I don't know yet, but i do know that something better is about to hit me slap bang in the face and that something will turn my life upside down and inside out, but will be for a good thing. i will have new meaning to life.
I do know one thing is for sure I NEED to change, me only I can do it.
I need a change, maybe with change of location comes change in life style.
See you all again soon need a nap
No comments:
Post a Comment