Thursday, 19 June 2014

19 July 2014

Today, well what can I say, yet another day with out a change in my life, i seem to be going no where fast, have absolutely no idea were i am going and what is waiting there for me.
What i can say is that something has to give and something has to change.
I hate the fact that i never have anything to do over the weekend and during the week after work, it the same routine, sleep, get up, shower, work, cook, chat abit on pc and the sleep, and repeat, repeat and again.

Is it really worth it, this big circle of life, did i miss my chance of happieness with my Soul Mate, many years ago, or is it just one of those rare this, that a person rarely has a chance to have, or do we have a second or third chance.  I would like to think we do, BUT i am in doubt at the moment.

So what does the rest of this day have to offer me. 

Be back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment